<$BlogRSDUrl$>
"It is fairly obvious that Trendle’s Ohio is not Ohio at all, but Fairyland; colored with the blues of Chicory, the cream of Queen Anne’s Lace, the bright, honeyed sorcery of Marigold, all bunched together in Trendle’s gathering-skirt. Even Farmer Shaw believes in the Lady of the Ellwood," Edwina Peterson Cross, Poetry Editor, Welcome Home

Thank you Winnie for your support, it means a lot to me, having you here. And everyone else, Welcome! I would like to have an adventure, lets walk down a trail and see what magic we can find, want to? There may be portals between the hedgerows and the corn fields so keep a good eye open. Whichever path we take let's keep nature close by our side and our hearts tuned to the divine, shall we? I have a feeling it's going to be grand. I'll meet you here by the blue door.

Updates and Columns

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Lemuria Awakens 

by Trendle Ellwood
I couldn’t believe that I was hearing what I was hearing but there it was. I listened intently and between the passing of cars and the sighs of the winds, there it was, loud and clear last evening as I went out into the darkness of the porch to gather more wood for the fire, the Spring Peepers, peeping! It seems impossible because it has been cold and dreary without much sun. How dare the peepers declare that it is spring! Their biological clock runs in rhythm with something other then the temperature of the air. And so does the clock of the daffodils because they are coming up through snow and bursting with yellow-green.



Snowdrops



My Little Buddy in His Cave

Winter is so pretty sometimes. I am not sure that I have had enough. But when it snows now it cannot be taken seriously and is as harmless as whipped cream on pumpkin pie.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?